This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, libsanitizer] Enable for PowerPC little endian
- From: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Bill Schmidt <wschmidt at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 18:21:49 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, libsanitizer] Enable for PowerPC little endian
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1424987544 dot 7396 dot 169 dot camel at otta> <20150226215627 dot GH1746 at tucnak dot redhat dot com>
On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 4:56 PM, Jakub Jelinek <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 03:52:24PM -0600, Peter Bergner wrote:
>> The upstream libsanitizer code has been modified to support powerpc64le-linux,
>> but we seemed to have forgot to enable it being built by default on LE.
>> I applied the patch below and ran the testsuite and the test results look
>> similar to the BE results, maybe even a little better. I believe they
>> should look even better the next time we merge in the upstream ASAN code.
>> Ok for trunk? ...and is this ok now or should it wait for stage1?
> How do make check results (asan.exp/ubsan.exp) look like on ppc64le?
> If it works as good as or better as ppc64be, then I'm fine with adding it
> even in stage4.
Okay with me if Jakub is satisfied.