This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, libsanitizer] Enable for PowerPC little endian
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>, Bill Schmidt <wschmidt at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 20:04:02 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, libsanitizer] Enable for PowerPC little endian
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1424987544 dot 7396 dot 169 dot camel at otta> <20150226215627 dot GH1746 at tucnak dot redhat dot com>
On Thu, 2015-02-26 at 22:56 +0100, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> How do make check results (asan.exp/ubsan.exp) look like on ppc64le?
> If it works as good as or better as ppc64be, then I'm fine with adding it
> even in stage4.
They have the same exact failures in ubsan and ppc64le has fewer asan
failures than ppc64be and all of the ppc64le failures are also failures
in ppc64be, so ppc64le is actually in better shape than ppc64be.