This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PING, www] Re: [PATCH] update_web_docs_svn: support the JIT docs (PR jit/64257)
- From: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>, jit at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 11:39:30 -0500
- Subject: [PING, www] Re: [PATCH] update_web_docs_svn: support the JIT docs (PR jit/64257)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1422053051-11954-1-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1501261235560 dot 2527 at tuna dot site> <1422290574 dot 1463 dot 38 dot camel at surprise> <54C6BDCC dot 60206 at redhat dot com> <1422317687 dot 1463 dot 41 dot camel at surprise>
On Mon, 2015-01-26 at 19:14 -0500, David Malcolm wrote:
> On Mon, 2015-01-26 at 15:21 -0700, Jeff Law wrote:
> > On 01/26/15 09:42, David Malcolm wrote:
> > > update_web_docs_svn-support-the-JIT-documention-v2.patch
> > >
> > >
> > > From 7f7e15881981228e51b347f23df6e3106ddd68ea Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> > > From: David Malcolm<firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > > Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 17:26:57 -0500
> > > Subject: [PATCH] update_web_docs_svn: support the JIT documentation
> > >
> > > maintainer-scripts/ChangeLog:
> > > * update_web_docs_svn: Don't delete gcc/jit/docs or
> > > gcc/jit/jit-common.h, gcc/jit/notes.txt. Special case the
> > > building of the jit docs (using sphinx-build). Special case
> > > copying them up.
> > OK.
> I've committed this to trunk as r220149.
> Does this automatically get propagated to the machine that builds the
> website (and thus would be run next time the relevant cronjob runs)?
> Or does someone need to do additional work for this to "go live"? (if
> nothing else, the machine needs to have sphinx-build in its $PATH, as
> noted in the patch).
Ping re ^^^^^
I'm hoping to have the jit docs on the gcc website.
In the best of all worlds, with r220149, the jit docs might have
but that's currently a 404.
Presumably, some machine needs to have the relevant sphinx packaged
installed (if that's OK ), and perhaps the update to the
update_web_docs_svn script needs to make it onto that machine?
Or is this more appropriate for the "overseers" list?
 otherwise, do I need to look into another way of getting the docs
built for the site?