This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] RFA: Remove mudflap
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 22:56:18 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] RFA: Remove mudflap
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52691B58 dot 30304 at redhat dot com> <CAFiYyc2bEbb4y17Di5x6eRMbaCbz-u-qO22xUw+Zj55xUnBdhw at mail dot gmail dot com> <526922ED dot 7050707 at redhat dot com> <CAFiYyc1Dwdg1cDkHPC+NnMGViynhYfSPXsGh_rDEhSd8MJCsxA at mail dot gmail dot com> <52698475 dot 5040407 at redhat dot com>
On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 10:35 PM, Jeff Law wrote:
> On 10/24/13 07:40, Richard Biener wrote:
>>>> we were supposed to remove mudflap for 4.9, no?
>>> Really? I guess it hasn't been removed yet since the include is still
>>> there? who is doing that?
>> Yeah, nobody has done it yet appearantly :/
> Well, here we go...
> Bootstrapped and regression tested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu. Obviously
> the mudflap specific tests were deleted and not run and were manually
> ignored when comparing testsuite runs.
> OK for the trunk?
The flags in c.opt should be retained as NOPs. Or maybe even with a
sorry() that mudflap is gone.