This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] RFA: Remove mudflap
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 15:22:42 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] RFA: Remove mudflap
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52691B58 dot 30304 at redhat dot com> <CAFiYyc2bEbb4y17Di5x6eRMbaCbz-u-qO22xUw+Zj55xUnBdhw at mail dot gmail dot com> <526922ED dot 7050707 at redhat dot com> <CAFiYyc1Dwdg1cDkHPC+NnMGViynhYfSPXsGh_rDEhSd8MJCsxA at mail dot gmail dot com> <52698475 dot 5040407 at redhat dot com> <CABu31nMENm2AJpih-1cHJt2wJe_W=JwY+WKBxqmHVnRFPrx1xQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 10/24/13 14:56, Steven Bosscher wrote:
Bootstrapped and regression tested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu. Obviously
the mudflap specific tests were deleted and not run and were manually
ignored when comparing testsuite runs.
OK for the trunk?
The flags in c.opt should be retained as NOPs. Or maybe even with a
sorry() that mudflap is gone.
Seems reasonable (dummy option, possibly a sorry--deprecated message.
Is there an example NOP option in a .opt file I could crib somewhere?
The .opt files are a complete and utter mystery to me :-)