This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH/Merge Request] Vtable Verification feature.
- From: Caroline Tice <cmtice at google dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Rainer Orth <ro at cebitec dot uni-bielefeld dot de>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>, Benjamin De Kosnik <b dot dekosnik at gmail dot com>, Bhaskar Janakiraman <bjanakiraman at google dot com>, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 14:34:05 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH/Merge Request] Vtable Verification feature.
- References: <CABtf2+Q47X0Ld6byo8R96TTKuYPkOsKO7tADRRWVpFqHHTsfuw at mail dot gmail dot com> <yddbo58pjex dot fsf at lokon dot CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE> <CABtf2+SrVT+CyO9+UOdO8X_eggTK2SnkNkyyRAL-nRR1CpOVEA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CABtf2+QnQtQOc_Q1bGJaTKVd+GWvKGkoPOKQ-odNk=K3CG+OBg at mail dot gmail dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1308221651420 dot 3991 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <CABtf2+Thr_Q6XidyvZ+ddBN_=CKmWqAQ_B9fvvMXHdfdd-O0Fg at mail dot gmail dot com>
I believe I have figured this out and fixed the problem. If you are
still seeing the issue, please let me know.
-- Caroline Tice
On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 10:07 AM, Caroline Tice <email@example.com> wrote:
> me how to fix them so that they don't?
> -- Caroline Tice
> On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 9:58 AM, Joseph S. Myers
> <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> On Mon, 12 Aug 2013, Caroline Tice wrote:
>>> I have finished my first pass at the porting documentation. It is now
>>> available on the vtable verification feature web site:
>> as per GNU Project principles). That's certainly possible for Google Docs
>> documents; you can read
>> Joseph S. Myers