This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran, OOP] PR 57843: Type-bound assignment is resolved to non-polymorphic procedure call
- From: Mikael Morin <mikael dot morin at sfr dot fr>
- To: Janus Weil <janus at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 23:31:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran, OOP] PR 57843: Type-bound assignment is resolved to non-polymorphic procedure call
- References: <CAKwh3qhW3Yq+ryuFubx-NXPLFvKpuHUB81QMj-+Hw=wvHN8x4g at mail dot gmail dot com>
Le 22/08/2013 17:41, Janus Weil a écrit :
> Hi all,
> here is a wrong-code fix for type-bound assignments, which makes sure
> that these are resolved to polymorphic procedure calls. This was not
> always the case, because we used the wrong ordering when checking for
> defined-assignment procedures (looking for non-typebound ones first,
> and for typebound ones only afterwards). See in particular comment 3 -
> 5 in the PR.
> The patch was regtested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu. Ok for trunk?