This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch] Define __cplusplus == 201300L for -std=c++1y
- From: Daniel Krügler <daniel dot kruegler at gmail dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>, Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 13:02:47 +0200
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch] Define __cplusplus == 201300L for -std=c++1y
- References: <51781E19 dot 9030802 at oracle dot com> <51782286 dot 7020303 at redhat dot com> <517A57C8 dot 9070309 at oracle dot com> <20130426104227 dot GO28963 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <517A5C2C dot 9090305 at oracle dot com> <CAGNvRgDxa86nXbjcCzoL9oJpOB_iwB3cjP3cZTt2NjOHX+HsKQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <517A5E6E dot 4090803 at oracle dot com>
2013/4/26 Paolo Carlini <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> On 04/26/2013 12:57 PM, Daniel Krügler wrote:
>> Jonathan recently submitted an LWG issue for this (not yet part of the
>> available list). I'm in the process to add the new issue within the
>> following days. He's essentially suggesting to remove get() from C++14.
> Thanks Daniel. Then, it seems safe to do in v3 the same as <stdio.h>, to
> enable testing -std=c++1y. Do you have already a DR # which I can write in a
I have no number yet, because there are several issues in the
pipeline. I'll send it to you once I have it.