This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PING: [PATCH] Fix PRs c/52283/37985
- From: Manuel López-Ibáñez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- To: Christian Bruel <christian dot bruel at st dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 11:06:12 +0200
- Subject: Re: PING: [PATCH] Fix PRs c/52283/37985
- References: <4F8E7B61.email@example.com>
On 18 April 2012 10:29, Christian Bruel <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Is it OK for trunk, bootstrapped and regtested on x86
I think Joseph Myers is on vacation, and there are no other C FE
reviewers, but since this is c-common and convert.c, perhaps Jason
and/or Richard can review it?