This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PING: [PATCH] Fix PRs c/52283/37985
- From: Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Manuel López-Ibáñez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Christian Bruel <christian dot bruel at st dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 11:51:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: PING: [PATCH] Fix PRs c/52283/37985
- References: <4F8E7B61.firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAESRpQCqVZXqBC-WpJs17ggKkoFBmD1DapMy+GOG_=tRpEajKw@mail.gmail.com>
On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 11:06 AM, Manuel López-Ibáñez
> On 18 April 2012 10:29, Christian Bruel <email@example.com> wrote:
>> Is it OK for trunk, bootstrapped and regtested on x86
> I think Joseph Myers is on vacation, and there are no other C FE
> reviewers, but since this is c-common and convert.c, perhaps Jason
> and/or Richard can review it?
The patch is ok if you put the PR52283 properly into a separate testcase,
not by amending gcc.dg/case-const-2.c.