This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libstdc++-v3: Run prettyprinters.exp
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++\ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "gcc-patches\ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 23:43:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: libstdc++-v3: Run prettyprinters.exp
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <F21C6F35-A83D-4342-959F-1241513F54E4@oracle.com>
Paolo Carlini <email@example.com> writes:
> Since you seem to pay good attention to these testing details, I wonder if
> you could also help with the issue I noticed again over the last days with
> make check-performance not actually doing much if make check isn't run
> before. I bet a fix would turn out to be just a few lines..
# XXX Need to add dependency on libtestc++.a
Andreas Schwab, firstname.lastname@example.org
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."