This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libstdc++-v3: Run prettyprinters.exp
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at gmail dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- Cc: "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 22:39:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: libstdc++-v3: Run prettyprinters.exp
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> prettyprinters.exp is never run except in non-parallel check or when
> requested explicitly. Tested on powerpc-linux and checked in as
Since you seem to pay good attention to these testing details, I wonder if you could also help with the issue I noticed again over the last days with make check-performance not actually doing much if make check isn't run before. I bet a fix would turn out to be just a few lines..