This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[patch, committed, backport] Backport IA64 patch to 4.6 branch
- From: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 13:52:15 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: [patch, committed, backport] Backport IA64 patch to 4.6 branch
- Reply-to: sje at cup dot hp dot com
I had a request to backport this patch to the 4.6 branch and since it
is an obvious fix and hasn't caused any problems on the main line I have
gone ahead and checked it in. I tested the patch on the 4.6 branch with
IA64 HP-UX and had no regressions.
FYI: Friday will be my last day at HP but I will be starting at MIPS
next week and working on GCC. I will change my email address in
the MAINTAINERS file after I start at MIPS.
2012-04-04 Steve Ellcey <email@example.com>
Backported from mainline.
* decl.c (cxx_init_decl_processing): Use ptr_mode instead of Pmode.
--- decl.c (revision 186141)
+++ decl.c (working copy)
@@ -3636,7 +3636,7 @@ cxx_init_decl_processing (void)
TYPE_SIZE_UNIT (nullptr_type_node) = size_int (GET_MODE_SIZE (ptr_mode));
TYPE_UNSIGNED (nullptr_type_node) = 1;
TYPE_PRECISION (nullptr_type_node) = GET_MODE_BITSIZE (ptr_mode);
- SET_TYPE_MODE (nullptr_type_node, Pmode);
+ SET_TYPE_MODE (nullptr_type_node, ptr_mode);
record_builtin_type (RID_MAX, "decltype(nullptr)", nullptr_type_node);
nullptr_node = build_int_cst (nullptr_type_node, 0);