This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, hppa, alias] Patch to remove use of flag_argument_noalias from config/pa/pa.c
- From: Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: sje at cup dot hp dot com
- Cc: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>, dave dot anglin at nrc-cnrc dot gc dot ca, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 11:16:29 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch, hppa, alias] Patch to remove use of flag_argument_noalias from config/pa/pa.c
- References: <20100412182534.45F035145@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca> <email@example.com>
On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 10:00 PM, Steve Ellcey <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-04-12 at 14:25 -0400, John David Anglin wrote:
>> > The file config/pa/pa.c has a use of flag_argument_noalias which no
>> > longer exists. ?Here is my patch to remove the reference to it. ?Does
>> > this look like the right fix? ?The testing looked OK but there are a
>> > bunch of whopr and lto test ?failures to ignore while looking for
>> > regressions.
>> I tested the same change on hppa64-hp-hpux11.11 last night and
>> didn't see any regressions.
>> I can't remember why fortran arguments were being ignored but I think
>> the code was copied from some generic code. ?This was introduced in r74614.
>> The change is probably correct.
> OK, I am going to check it in.
Yep - it looks correct. I wonder why my grep didn't catch that case ...
> Steve Ellcey