This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, hppa, alias] Patch to remove use of flag_argument_noalias from config/pa/pa.c
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: sje at cup dot hp dot com
- Cc: dave dot anglin at nrc-cnrc dot gc dot ca, richard dot guenther at gmail dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 14:25:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [patch, hppa, alias] Patch to remove use of flag_argument_noalias from config/pa/pa.c
> The file config/pa/pa.c has a use of flag_argument_noalias which no
> longer exists. Here is my patch to remove the reference to it. Does
> this look like the right fix? The testing looked OK but there are a
> bunch of whopr and lto test failures to ignore while looking for
I tested the same change on hppa64-hp-hpux11.11 last night and
didn't see any regressions.
I can't remember why fortran arguments were being ignored but I think
the code was copied from some generic code. This was introduced in r74614.
The change is probably correct.
J. David Anglin firstname.lastname@example.org
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)