This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [doc patch] Update my contrib.texi entry
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 22:48:35 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [doc patch] Update my contrib.texi entry
- References: <44FF0F16.email@example.com>
On Wed, 6 Sep 2006, Diego Novillo wrote:
> I guess this has been out of date a little while. OK for mainline?
Looks good, thanks! Just one most minor question:
> +Diego Novillo for his work on Tree SSA, OpenMP, SPEC performance
> +tracking web pages, assorted fixes in the middle end and various back
Would it make sense to write "and assorted fixes" to make it a bit more
clear that you contributed fixes to various back ends, not various back
PS: Anyone else with such changes, for himself/herself or others, please
speak up now, ideally before we branch GCC 4.2!