This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[doc patch] Update my contrib.texi entry
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 14:10:30 -0400
- Subject: [doc patch] Update my contrib.texi entry
I guess this has been out of date a little while. OK for mainline?
--- contrib.texi (revision 116724)
+++ contrib.texi (working copy)
@@ -646,8 +646,9 @@
Geoff Noer for his work on getting cygwin native builds working.
-Diego Novillo for his SPEC performance tracking web pages and assorted
-fixes in the middle end and various back ends.
+Diego Novillo for his work on Tree SSA, OpenMP, SPEC performance
+tracking web pages, assorted fixes in the middle end and various back
David O'Brien for the FreeBSD/alpha, FreeBSD/AMD x86-64, FreeBSD/ARM,