This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree profiling branch] folding constant in cond expr ( for versioned node)
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- To: Razya Ladelsky <RAZYA at il dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, hubicka at ucw dot cz, jh at suse dot cz, Olga Golovanevsky <OLGA at il dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 08:41:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: [tree profiling branch] folding constant in cond expr ( for versioned node)
- References: <OF8124D666.986FEA51-ONC2257011.003E5D91-C2257011.00406B11@il.ibm.com>
On Monday 30 May 2005 13:44, Razya Ladelsky wrote:
> Attached is a an addition of fold_cond_expr_cond () to
> Also an obvious cleanup I missed in the previous cleanup patch.
The obvious cleanup is OK.
The tree-inline.c change is not OK, you should add a test case
and at least a comment to explain why you must call that function