This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] config.gcc: Obsolete c4x.
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Ralf Corsepius <ralf dot corsepius at rtems dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org,Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>,Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>,m dot hayes at elec dot canterbury dot ac dot nz,Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 08:22:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] config.gcc: Obsolete c4x.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4277D3E2.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> The sparc was broken for all non-unix target throughout the whole
> gcc-3.x series - gcc-4.0.0 is the first gcc since (IIRC) 3.2 which able
> to build RTEMS for the sparc.
The first part of this sentence is not true either, I know of working
3.x-based compilers for embedded SPARC targets.