This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] config.gcc: Obsolete c4x.
- From: Ralf Corsepius <ralf dot corsepius at rtems dot org>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>, m dot hayes at elec dot canterbury dot ac dot nz, Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com>
- Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 11:40:00 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] config.gcc: Obsolete c4x.
- References: <email@example.com> <4277D3E2.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 2005-05-08 at 08:22 +0200, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> > The sparc was broken for all non-unix target throughout the whole
> > gcc-3.x series - gcc-4.0.0 is the first gcc since (IIRC) 3.2 which able
> > to build RTEMS for the sparc.
> The first part of this sentence is not true either, I know of working
> 3.x-based compilers for embedded SPARC targets.
I am quite surprise to hear this from you, because it was you who
applied the patches to get sparc on embedded target working and it
because you were among the persons collaborated with Joel and me these