This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3, docs] Fix broken links
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 23:25:11 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [v3, docs] Fix broken links
- References: <40DF3381.email@example.com>
On Sun, 27 Jun 2004, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> the below should fix most of the issues pointed out by Gerald.
> Committed to mainline.
Thanks a lot!
(After 3.4.1 has been released/unfrozen, do you think it makes sense
to push this there as well?)
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry) firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/