This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [committed] Define ASM_COMMENT_START on PA
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 15:26:41 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [committed] Define ASM_COMMENT_START on PA
On Wed, 29 Oct 2003, John David Anglin wrote:
> A recent patch exposed that we didn't define ASM_COMMENT_START. Here
> is a patch to define it.
This should be in defaults.h, as ";#".