This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Re-enable scheduler
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk>
- To: Franz Sirl <Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 09:20:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Re-enable scheduler
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Franz Sirl wrote:-
> after Neil's last patch the scheduler is disabled cause INSN_SCHEDULING gets
> never defined for opts.c, insn-attr.h needs to be included.
> Committed as obvious.
> * opts.c: Include insn-attr.h.
> * Makefile.in (opts.o): Depend on INSN_ATTR_H.
Thanks. It would be nice if there were no need for the #ifdef-age.