This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Recent change to libf2c/libI77/Makefile.in
- To: aj at suse dot de
- Subject: Re: Recent change to libf2c/libI77/Makefile.in
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 07:49:08 -0700
- Cc: rittle at labs dot mot dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <email@example.com>
>>>>> "Andreas" == Andreas Jaeger <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Andreas> It looks fine to me,
I like the idea. (I object to putting anything in $(srcdir) as well,
although you should note that this is hardly the only place where we
The problem is that we mush make sure this works without the user
having auto* installed. How will this work with your change?
In any case, I don't think it's important enough to fix this on the
branch; I don't find the "you only need read-write access sometimes"
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com