This is the mail archive of the gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

building gcc for AIX


I started out wrong - filing a bug report
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=63714 - when the base
error is mine. Reading, but not understanding the instructions.

I have gotten much further, but am still stumped. Perhaps the make
compare pass will never work, more likely I am still doing something
wrong.

I was assuming that binutils objdump and/or objcopy are used in the
compare process. If so, there are in the PATH variable, but do not
seem to be succeeding. Is there a simplified test I can do to see if
the make compare part of the build will ever succeed?

Other suggestions welcome!

Michael


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]