Re: Tree

konica sarker <konica.sarker@gmail.com> writes:

> My task is if two node "A" & "B" contain integer values, but if those
> are separate address space, is there any way to identify there address
> space?
>
> if two nodes are pointer type, in c-typeck.c file,  with
> TYPE_ADDR_SPACE() it is possible to find out whether they are is same
> address space or not. but my  question is how is it possible for
> integer type ?

The named address space extension only affects pointers.  An integer
value does not have an address space.  So the answer to your question is
that it does not make sense.

Perhaps you are thinking that an integer loaded from a pointer to a
named address space should be marked as coming from that address space,
but that is not how the extension works.

Ian