Re: building gcc 4.4.5 from source on Fedora 13

[...]
So take it up with Fedora.

[...]
That's still a Fedora issue not a GCC one.

[...]
For an authoritative reason you'd be better off asking on a Fedora list.

[...]
Fair enough, but that's still a Fedora issue, and if you want
something in Fedora changed then this is the wrong place to suggest
it.
Do you know how/where to find the appropriate Fedora list for GCC? I'd love to raise the issue there and wouldn't have done it here if I knew that in the first place (I think I mentioned that once or twice already ;-) )