Re: Invoking atomic functions from a C++ shared lib (or should I force linking with -lgcc?)

Andrew Haley <aph@redhat.com> writes:
> You should be able simply to link with
>
>   -lgcc_s -lgcc

If there are builtin functions that intentionally only exist in the
non-shared library, shouldn't the gcc driver be doing that
automatically...?

-Miles

--
Neighbor, n. One whom we are commanded to love as ourselves, and who does all
he knows how to make us disobedient.