This is the mail archive of the gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Older version of GCC needed in CentOS 5.1


I am in the process of installing CentOS 5.1. The gcc that came with it is...
gcc-4.1.2-14.el5.i386.rpm. My problem is I have software that ran in RHEL-3
perfect and the version of gcc that was used was... gcc-3.2.3-47.i386.rpm. I
received errors with the newer version that came with CentOS 5.1.

I'm quite new to this and I'm unsure what to do. If i need to install the
gcc-3.2.3-47 version I'm not sure how to do this and if I can have both
versions on the server?

I'd really appreciate some help.

Thanks,
Car54
-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Older-version-of-GCC-needed-in-CentOS-5.1-tp17791888p17791888.html
Sent from the gcc - Help mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]