Re: How to begin

Get Apple's developer tools (XCode), and you'll have command line GCC as well as the developer's suite. You can get the tools off your installation DVD, or at the following webpage:

http://developer.apple.com/tools/xcode/index.html

Blake Huff stangmechanic@gmail.com

"When the going gets tough, the tough get aeronautical."-Howling Mad Murdoch