This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: How to begin
- From: Blake Huff <stangmechanic at gmail dot com>
- To: GCC-Help <gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 10:08:12 -0600
- Subject: Re: How to begin
- References: <53A5FC75-E8A7-48B1-83B8-2B5A5C3DEE03@gmail.com>
Get Apple's developer tools (XCode), and you'll have command line GCC
as well as the developer's suite. You can get the tools off your
installation DVD, or at the following webpage:
"When the going gets tough, the tough get aeronautical."-Howling Mad
On Nov 19, 2006, at 8:26 AM, amateur wrote:
I'm sure somebody has asked this before, but I can't be bothered
to read all
the messages on the forum.
I'd like to start progrmming in C++. Since I don't have a compiler
I need to
donload one and this seems to be a good ond to try. What I dont
which files I need to download to get GCC to work on my mac. I
have Mac OS
10.4 with a PPC processor. What do I do?
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/How-to-begin-
Sent from the gcc - Help mailing list archive at Nabble.com.