This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Macros automatically defined by GCC?
- From: "Alex J. Dam" <alexjdam at gmail dot com>
- To: Jim Stapleton <stapleton dot 41 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 13:19:48 -0200
- Subject: Re: Macros automatically defined by GCC?
- References: <email@example.com>
On 1/25/06, Jim Stapleton <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I was looking through the GCC documentation trying to see what macros
> I could find that were automatically defined, but I couldn't find an
> comprehensive list of all of them, I could only find some to fit some
Not sure whether this will help you, but the following command dumps
all macros predefined by GCC:
$ gcc -E -dM -xc /dev/null
You might also want to check this website: predef.sourceforge.net