This is the mail archive of the gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

GCC compiler issue - parse error before `&&' token


Hi
?
I am executing the following piece of code. I have put this in a test.cpp
file.
#include <stdio.h>
int main()
{
        int and;
}
?
If I compile this code with g++ (version 2.95.3), it compiles. But if this
code is compiled with g++ version 3.1.1, 3.2.2 or 3.3.1, it gives the
following error:
?parse error before `&&' token?
?
I don?t understand why the g++ versions are not backward compatible. Is
there some get around for this problem. I have to use g++ version 3.3.1
only.
?
Regards,
Gaurav Kansal
?
"Every Customer is a Reference Customer"
?


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]