This is the mail archive of the
gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: What is __PR()?
- From: Liguo Song <liguo dot song at vanderbilt dot edu>
- To: Claudio Bley <bley at cs dot uni-magdeburg dot de>
- Cc: Liguo Song <liguo dot song at vanderbilt dot edu>, <gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 21:23:24 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: Re: What is __PR()?
- Reply-to: Liguo Song <liguo dot song at vanderbilt dot edu>
Hi, Mr. Bley,
First of all, thanks for the link. It is exactly what I am looking for.
> > I saw the following declaration
> > extern int scg_cmd __PR((SCSI *scgp));
>
> WHERE, in GCC? Or perhaps in cdrecord, mkisofs and the like... ???
> May I suggest to search the internet for such information the next time?!
It is in cdrecord. And I did use google and grep through /usr/include
for it, but somehow failed to find the right information. This led me to
believe that it might be one of the internal macros for GCC, which
obvious is wrong. :(
> > But, I failed to find the definition of __PR(), which I assume to be a
> > macro. Can anyone point me to the right place for more information?
>
> I'm only guessing where the h*** you find this code snippet, but perhaps you
> should have a look at prototype.h
>
> (www.mit.edu/afs/sipb/project/cdrecord/repository/cdrecord/include/prototyp.h,v)
Again, thanks for the link. Exactly what I am looking for.
With my best regards.
Liguo