This is the mail archive of the
gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: How to generate 'stdcall' type .o code for gcc(arm-wince-petarget) ???
- From: Dmitry Semyonov <Dmitry dot Semyonov at oktet dot ru>
- To: Simon Wu <mountain_sprite at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 01:43:06 +0300 (MSK)
- Subject: Re: How to generate 'stdcall' type .o code for gcc(arm-wince-petarget) ???
- Reply-to: <Dmitry dot Semyonov at oktet dot ru>
Simon,
On Fri, 2 Jan 2004, Simon Wu wrote:
> I build a cross compiler for arm-wince-pe target and
> compile a .c program and found that the symbol names
> are 'cdecl' style and there is a '_' prefix before the
> function name. I want to generate stdcall type symbols
> and __attribute__ ((stdcall)) does not work.
I have not tried __attribute__ ((stdcall)) with arm-wince-pe,
but I had problem with '_' prefix during linking with Microsoft
libraries. -fno-leading-underscore option helped me to fix it.
BTW, note that both stdcall and cdecl conventions use '_' prefix
according to Microsoft documentation.
...Bye..Dmitry.