This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug libitm/52482] libitm INVALID MNEMONIC in .S (powerpc asm)
- From: "venture37 at gmail dot com" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 11:49:06 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libitm/52482] libitm INVALID MNEMONIC in .S (powerpc asm)
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-52482-4 at http dot gcc dot gnu dot org/bugzilla/>
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=52482
venture37 at gmail dot com changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CC| |venture37 at gmail dot com
--- Comment #6 from venture37 at gmail dot com ---
Still the case with 4.7.3 on OS X 10.4.11 with XCode 2.5 (ToolSupport: 794.0)
libtool: compile: /usr/pkgsrc/lang/gcc47/work/build/./gcc/xgcc
-B/usr/pkgsrc/lang/gcc47/work/build/./gcc/
-B/usr/pkg/gcc47/powerpc-apple-darwin8/bin/
-B/usr/pkg/gcc47/powerpc-apple-darwin8/lib/ -isystem
/usr/pkg/gcc47/powerpc-apple-darwin8/include -isystem
/usr/pkg/gcc47/powerpc-apple-darwin8/sys-include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.
-I../../../gcc-4.7.3/libitm -I../../../gcc-4.7.3/libitm/config/powerpc
-I../../../gcc-4.7.3/libitm/config/posix
-I../../../gcc-4.7.3/libitm/config/generic -I../../../gcc-4.7.3/libitm -Wall
-pthread -Werror -g -pipe -O2 -I/usr/pkg/include -I/usr/include -MT sjlj.lo -MD
-MP -MF .deps/sjlj.Tpo -c ../../../gcc-4.7.3/libitm/config/powerpc/sjlj.S
-fno-common -DPIC -o .libs/sjlj.o
yes
checking for getpid...
../../../gcc-4.7.3/libitm/config/powerpc/sjlj.S:155:Invalid mnemonic 'FUNC'
../../../gcc-4.7.3/libitm/config/powerpc/sjlj.S:250:Invalid mnemonic 'CALL'
../../../gcc-4.7.3/libitm/config/powerpc/sjlj.S:259:Invalid mnemonic 'END'
../../../gcc-4.7.3/libitm/config/powerpc/sjlj.S:262:Invalid mnemonic 'HIDDEN'
../../../gcc-4.7.3/libitm/config/powerpc/sjlj.S:263:Invalid mnemonic 'FUNC'
../../../gcc-4.7.3/libitm/config/powerpc/sjlj.S:407:Invalid mnemonic 'END'
Makefile:496: recipe for target 'sjlj.lo' failed
gmake[4]: *** [sjlj.lo] Error 1
gmake[4]: Leaving directory
'/usr/pkgsrc/lang/gcc47/work/build/powerpc-apple-darwin8/libitm'
Makefile:697: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
gmake[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
gmake[3]: Leaving directory
'/usr/pkgsrc/lang/gcc47/work/build/powerpc-apple-darwin8/libitm'
Makefile:360: recipe for target 'all' failed
gmake[2]: *** [all] Error 2
gmake[2]: Leaving directory
'/usr/pkgsrc/lang/gcc47/work/build/powerpc-apple-darwin8/libitm'
Makefile:16339: recipe for target 'all-target-libitm' failed
gmake[1]: *** [all-target-libitm] Error 2
gmake[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....