This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug c++/51722] Options "-g3" or "-ggdb3" or "-g3 -gdwarf-2" and other "-g..level3" - internal compiler error
- From: "ylalym at gmail dot com" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 15:16:03 +0000
- Subject: [Bug c++/51722] Options "-g3" or "-ggdb3" or "-g3 -gdwarf-2" and other "-g..level3" - internal compiler error
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-51722-4@http.gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/>
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=51722
--- Comment #4 from Yuriy Lalym <ylalym at gmail dot com> 2012-01-02 15:16:03 UTC ---
main.cpp
-----------------------------------
#include <QtCore/QCoreApplication>
int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
QCoreApplication a(argc, argv);
return a.exec();
}
-----------------------------------
pch.h
-----------------------------------
#include <stdio.h>
g++-4.7 -m64 -pipe -g3 -gdwarf-4 -fvar-tracking-assignments -Wall -W
-D_REENTRANT -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/default -I.
-I/usr/include/QtCore -I/usr/include -I. -x c++-header -c pch.h -o
untitled5.gch/c++
g++-4.7 -c -include untitled5 -m64 -pipe -g3 -gdwarf-4
-fvar-tracking-assignments -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED
-I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/default -I. -I/usr/include/QtCore -I/usr/include -I.
-o main.o main.cpp
*** glibc detected *** /usr/local/lib/gcc/x86_64-suse-linux/4.7.0/cc1plus:
double free or corruption (out): 0x000000100000c180 ***