This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug bootstrap/47402] [4.6 Regression] Bootstrap comparison failure
- From: "aoliva at gcc dot gnu.org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 22:35:48 +0000
- Subject: [Bug bootstrap/47402] [4.6 Regression] Bootstrap comparison failure
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-47402-4@http.gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/>
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=47402
--- Comment #4 from Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at gcc dot gnu.org> 2011-01-21 22:35:47 UTC ---
Ok, regression now fixed by reversal of the bit that exposed the failure, but
the fact that it regressed implies there's something iffy with the patch for
bug 47106, so I'll keep this open while I try to figure that out. I'll
unfortunately be away tomorrow (back on Sunday), so if the patch for 47106
causes further breakage, please revert the rest of it. Sorry, and thanks in
advance,