This is the mail archive of the gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

[Bug tree-optimization/45122] [4.6 Regression] -funsafe-loop-optimizations causes FAIL: gcc.c-torture/execute/pr27285.c execution


http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=45122

Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at gcc dot gnu.org> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Attachment #22978|0                           |1
        is obsolete|                            |

--- Comment #8 from Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at gcc dot gnu.org> 2011-01-16 08:32:33 UTC ---
Created attachment 22980
  --> http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=22980
Patch that fixes the problem by discarding too unsafe optimizations

Oops, the first attachment was missing a refresh on the correct machine.  This
is the version I meant to post.  The one I posted before was was abandoned
approach that I had already started turning into what I meant to post, but that
would print a different warning for the case of multiple exits, rather than
being silent about the optimization it refused to perform.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]