This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug fortran/33817] New: the version of gdb included with gfortran-windows.exe does not work
- From: "michael dot a dot richmond at nasa dot gov" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 19 Oct 2007 14:49:32 -0000
- Subject: [Bug fortran/33817] New: the version of gdb included with gfortran-windows.exe does not work
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
I installed http://quatramaran.ens.fr/~coudert/gfortran/gfortran-windows.exe
I found that the version of gdb included with gfortran-windows.exe does not
work, but the version of gdb included with Cygwin does. When I type:
c:\progra~1\gfortran\bin\gfortran -g test.f90
c:\progra~1\gfortran\bin\gdb a
It prints:
c:/cygmnt/prj/pkg/src/gdb/mingw32/gdb/dwarf2read.c:985: gdb-internal-error:
read_comp_unit_head: dwarf from non elf file
An internal GDB error was detected. This may make further
debugging unreliable. Quit this debugging session? (y or n)
There are no errors if I type:
c:\cygwin\bin\gdb a
--
Summary: the version of gdb included with gfortran-windows.exe
does not work
Product: gcc
Version: 4.3.0
Status: UNCONFIRMED
Severity: normal
Priority: P3
Component: fortran
AssignedTo: unassigned at gcc dot gnu dot org
ReportedBy: michael dot a dot richmond at nasa dot gov
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=33817