This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug tree-optimization/33389] [4.3 Regression] Revision 128239 causes libgomp failure
- From: "jakub at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 12 Sep 2007 15:04:27 -0000
- Subject: [Bug tree-optimization/33389] [4.3 Regression] Revision 128239 causes libgomp failure
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #10 from jakub at gcc dot gnu dot org 2007-09-12 15:04 -------
The whole testsuite takes roughly 10 minutes:
head -n2 libgomp.log; tail -n4 libgomp.log
Test Run By root on Wed Sep 12 10:47:12 2007
Native configuration is ia64-unknown-linux-gnu
=== libgomp Summary ===
# of expected passes 1607
runtest completed at Wed Sep 12 10:57:39 2007
and just RUNTESTFLAGS=c.exp takes around 30sec, no failures here (stock RHEL5).
Can you try to run make check with say libgomp.so* from some older build before
you started seeing this or from 4.2? Knowing whether your libgomp was
miscompiled or if the testcases themselves are miscompiled is really crucial
to finding out what's going on.