This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug tree-optimization/33389] [4.3 Regression] Revision 128239 causes libgomp failure
- From: "hjl at lucon dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 12 Sep 2007 15:36:13 -0000
- Subject: [Bug tree-optimization/33389] [4.3 Regression] Revision 128239 causes libgomp failure
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #11 from hjl at lucon dot org 2007-09-12 15:36 -------
(In reply to comment #10)
> you started seeing this or from 4.2? Knowing whether your libgomp was
> miscompiled or if the testcases themselves are miscompiled is really crucial
> to finding out what's going on.
I verified that it was libgomp which was miscompiled. BTW, I am running RHEL4