This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Bug middle-end/33279] Failed to warn uninitialized stack variable
- From: "Andrew Pinski" <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 07:02:29 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Bug middle-end/33279] Failed to warn uninitialized stack variable
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2 Sep 2007 13:58:23 -0000, hjl at lucon dot org
> If you can write such a function, I can pass you a pointer and your function
> will be wrong.
yes so but that call would be undefined, not the one we are talking