This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug middle-end/33279] Failed to warn uninitialized stack variable
- From: "hjl at lucon dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 2 Sep 2007 13:58:23 -0000
- Subject: [Bug middle-end/33279] Failed to warn uninitialized stack variable
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #6 from hjl at lucon dot org 2007-09-02 13:58 -------
(In reply to comment #5)
> What does bar get back to? Are you saying if a pointer is passed to bar,
> it can get back to any original struct where the pointer is a field?
If you can write such a function, I can pass you a pointer and your function
will be wrong.