This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug target/33240] New: [4.3 regression] bootstrap failure for hppa-linux -> hppa64-linux cross compiler
- From: "debian-gcc at lists dot debian dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 29 Aug 2007 22:11:01 -0000
- Subject: [Bug target/33240] New: [4.3 regression] bootstrap failure for hppa-linux -> hppa64-linux cross compiler
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
seen with SVN 20070828
Matthias
/scratch/packages/gcc/snap/gcc-snapshot-20070827/build-hppa64/./gcc/xgcc
-B/scratch/packages/gcc/snap/gcc-snapshot-20070827/build-hppa64/./gcc/
-B/usr/lib/gcc-snapshot/hppa64-linux-gnu/bin/
-B/usr/lib/gcc-snapshot/hppa64-linux-gnu/lib/ -isystem
/usr/lib/gcc-snapshot/hppa64-linux-gnu/include -isystem
/usr/lib/gcc-snapshot/hppa64-linux-gnu/sys-include -O2 -g -O2 -O2 -O2 -g -O2
-DIN_GCC -DCROSS_DIRECTORY_STRUCTURE -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings
-Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -isystem
./include -fPIC -Dpa64=1 -DELF=1 -g -DIN_LIBGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED
-Dinhibit_libc -I. -I. -I../.././gcc -I../../../src/libgcc
-I../../../src/libgcc/. -I../../../src/libgcc/../gcc
-I../../../src/libgcc/../include -o _divsc3.o -MT _divsc3.o -MD -MP -MF
_divsc3.dep -DL_divsc3 -c ../../../src/libgcc/../gcc/libgcc2.c \
../../../src/libgcc/../gcc/libgcc2.c: In function '__multc3':
../../../src/libgcc/../gcc/libgcc2.c:1890: internal compiler error: in
local_cprop_pass, at gcse.c:3240
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
make[4]: *** [_multc3.o] Error 1
make[4]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make[4]: Leaving directory
`/scratch/packages/gcc/snap/gcc-snapshot-20070827/build-hppa64/hppa64-linux-gnu/libgcc'
make[3]: *** [all-target-libgcc] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/scratch/packages/gcc/snap/gcc-snapshot-20070827/build-hppa64'
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
--
Summary: [4.3 regression] bootstrap failure for hppa-linux ->
hppa64-linux cross compiler
Product: gcc
Version: 4.3.0
Status: UNCONFIRMED
Severity: normal
Priority: P3
Component: target
AssignedTo: unassigned at gcc dot gnu dot org
ReportedBy: debian-gcc at lists dot debian dot org
GCC target triplet: hppa64-linux-gnu
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=33240