This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug c++/32128] [4.3 regression] ICE on variadic template with two parameter packs
- From: "chris dot fairles at gmail dot com" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 29 Aug 2007 22:04:02 -0000
- Subject: [Bug c++/32128] [4.3 regression] ICE on variadic template with two parameter packs
- References: <bug-32128-1771@http.gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #1 from chris dot fairles at gmail dot com 2007-08-29 22:04 -------
Not sure if this is same bug:
template<int I, typename... T>
struct B;
template<int I>
struct B<I> {};
template<int I, typename H, typename... T>
struct B<I,H,T...> : public B<I+1,T...> {
H h;
};
template <typename... T>
class D : B<0,T...> {};
template<int I, typename T>
struct E;
template<int I, typename... T, typename... U>
struct E<I,D<T...,U...>> {
typedef decltype(D<T...,U...>::template B<I,U...>::h) type;
};
int main() {
E<1,D<int,double,float>>::type d = 4.5;
}
test2.cpp: In function ?int main()?:
test2.cpp:24: internal compiler error: in unify, at cp/pt.c:12873
Please submit a full bug report,
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=32128