This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug target/24757] [4.1 Regression] __sync_fetch_and_add on ia64
- From: "rth at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 19 Nov 2005 02:09:24 -0000
- Subject: [Bug target/24757] [4.1 Regression] __sync_fetch_and_add on ia64
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #23 from rth at gcc dot gnu dot org 2005-11-19 02:09 -------
Created an attachment (id=10289)
For the record, here's the aforementioned hack.
And it does appear to change the behaviour of one of the testsuite tests,
but it doesn't fix both of them. I'll claim, then, that it didn't fix either
of them, but merely changed the timing. Feel free to tell me what's still
not right, but it seems like, with a hammer this big, that it isn't the
synchronization that's the problem.