This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug target/24757] [4.1 Regression] __sync_fetch_and_add on ia64
- From: "pcarlini at suse dot de" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 19 Nov 2005 02:15:19 -0000
- Subject: [Bug target/24757] [4.1 Regression] __sync_fetch_and_add on ia64
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #24 from pcarlini at suse dot de 2005-11-19 02:15 -------
(In reply to comment #23)
> Created an attachment (id=10289)
--> (http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=10289&action=view) 
> mf hack
> For the record, here's the aforementioned hack.
Ok, thanks. Over the WE I'll play a bit with it. Among other things, I want
to check its effects on other tests, like the thread/pthread*.cc, and also
for a different version of the library, which uses more refcounting in the
string class and for me exposed many more troubles during the last days.