This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug libffi/21229] LibFFI can't handle Longs
- From: "pupeno at pupeno dot com" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 9 Nov 2005 00:02:24 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libffi/21229] LibFFI can't handle Longs
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #8 from pupeno at pupeno dot com 2005-11-09 00:02 -------
I am now running 4.0.2 20050808 (prerelease) and I can't reproduce it either.
Whatever it was seems to be solved.
Would you still be interested on the unit tests ? if so, could you point me to
where I should start with it ?