This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug rtl-optimization/21527] BYTEmark bitmap test: Regression with Profiled Optimization
- From: "steven at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 19 Jul 2005 11:26:26 -0000
- Subject: [Bug rtl-optimization/21527] BYTEmark bitmap test: Regression with Profiled Optimization
- References: <20050512073656.21527.jbucata@tulsaconnect.com>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Additional Comments From steven at gcc dot gnu dot org 2005-07-19 11:26 -------
Thanks for your feedback.
I agree that profile opts should never hurt the code quality. I am not sure
what the problem is in this particular case, I haven't looked at the actual
assembler output yet, or how the compiler's decisions change when it has the
profile available to it.
Time to parse .s files then...
--
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Status|WAITING |NEW
Last reconfirmed|2005-06-25 13:18:52 |2005-07-19 11:26:24
date| |
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=21527