This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug target/14563] new/delete much slower than malloc/free because of sjlj exceptions
- From: "paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 14 Nov 2004 18:04:07 -0000
- Subject: [Bug target/14563] new/delete much slower than malloc/free because of sjlj exceptions
- References: <20040312233606.14563.paulthomas2@wanadoo.fr>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Additional Comments From paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr 2004-11-14 18:04 -------
Subject: Re: new/delete much slower than malloc/free because
of sjlj exceptions
Ken,
Did you miss the question?
Paul
>>(iii) gcc 4.0.0 20041010 (experimental) I get 0.62 and 0.59micro-sec/new
>>
>>This latter was a tad unexpected - I built in from a snapshot on one of the
>>German mirror sites. Does this imply that I have picked up Dwarf2 as a
>>default?
>>
>>
>
>
>
>
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=14563